We cover all types of Residential, Commercial and Industrial electrical requirements
We come to you
Our vehicles hold many different electrical items already in stock, which means we can get the job done on time every time
Always best price
We strive for great relationships with our suppliers so that we can get savings from them and pass them on to you
Our greatest accomplishment is when you are happy
20+ years of experience
Suffice it to say that we've been doing this a long time. All that experience comes direct to your door
VJ Electrical is proficient in many different areas of the Electrical industry in Australia. Below is a list of just some of the services that we offer. Please contact us with your requirements.
- All domestic and commercial installations and maintenance
- New homes, offices and sheds
- Power points (GPO's)
- TV points and phone points
- Extra lights, down lights, and feature lights
- Light fitting installations / replacements
- Smoke alarm installations
- Safety Switch installations
- Full switchboard upgrades
- Spa and pool connections
- Patio lighting and power points
- Energy efficient lighting
- Attend any electrical breakdowns and power faults
- Correctly diagnose and repair problems and overloads
- Bore pump faults and repairs
- Electric hot water unit repairs, solar HWU repairs
- Renovations, kitchen renovations and full rewires
- Overhead mains connection box repairs
- Underground or overhead mains cable changeovers / repairs
- New overhead mains cable installations
- New underground mains cable installations
- 3 phase power outlets
- 15amp power points
- Testing and tagging
Watch out for dodgy sparkies
Too often we come across work that is sub standard. This can mean a significant safety concern for you or your family or your employees. Remember that for ALL electrical work undertaken the electrician MUST provide you with a Safety Certificate within 21 days. Also you have the right to ask them to show a current Electrical Worker's card. This simple check could save lives.
We provide Electrical Service Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 6:00PM. Contact us via phone for quick response.
New Legislative Requirements
Staying on top of the latest regulatory laws is fundamental to our business. We are doing our utmost to keep you, your family and ourselves safe. With the release of the latest Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 there are many changes that we all need to be aware of. We are happy to discuss these changes and how they may or may not effect your job.
Electrical inspection for home and office
There are a variety of reasons for electrical installations to be inspected by a competent and qualified electrician. Some reasons could be:
- Selling your home - making sure your house has at least 2 RCD's (safety switches) and enough hard wired (mains connected) smoke detectors
- Peace of mind - for your children, family, workers, even yourself
- Duty of care
- Problems with "tingling" on your taps or other plumbing devices
- Poor performance from your existing lights
Remember that electricity cannot be seen, smelt or tasted until too late. Life is precious to us all.
Intelligent Building Solutions
If you require a smart and effective solution to your electrical problem, give us a call. We have a positive mindset, many years of experience and a ‘can do’ attitude towards the most complex faults, challenges or automation requirements.